Bumper Sparkle 14″ Bike Feature
- Bumper Sparkle 14 Inch Wheel Girls Pink Bike
- You can sparkle & stand out from the crowd with the
- all new Bumper Sparkle
List Price: £169.99
Diamondback Overdrive Front Suspension, Front Disc Brake 21 Speed Alloy Mountain Bike., 18 Inch Frame
List Price: £269.99
Probably the most expensive part of getting involved in a triathlon or ironman event or training is the bike. It obviously needs to be fast, the correct size for you and of course, within your budget.
As in any sport or occupation, the beginner starts off with the basics. They get used to their chosen sport and gradually upgrade their equipment. As they improve, they look for ways to shave minutes, seconds and tenths of seconds off their personal bests so they are continually updating their equipment. The same is true of the triathlete. Always looking to improve their time, they continually upgrade to a newer, more improved bike. This of course leaves their used bike for sale for the athlete who hasn’t quite reached their league – YET!
Because of this, there is always a bargain for anyone looking for a second hand or used triathlon bike. These bikes are always well looked after and maintained because of the nature of the typical triathlete. Their bike is their baby so you are almost always guaranteed a quality used product when you purchase.
The best advise for the beginner triathlete or the triathlete upgrading their bike, especially on a budget, is to be on the look-out for a quality used bike where there are massive savings available compared to the new price.
When buying a bike, set your budget. Allow for extras that may need to be purchased such as tri-bars, spare parts, apparel and cycling shoes. Ask plenty of questions from the seller, what events they have completed, was it used for training etc. Compare the asking price to the new price. Ensure that it’s the correct size for you. Make the purchase and get down to the serious business of training and competing! Keep improving your technique and time and be on the look-out for your next upgrade!
Dec B owns an runs http://www.triathlon-bikes.com providing details of new, used and customised triathlon bikes for sale
List Price: £244.99
List Price: £234.99
List Price: £17.99
List Price: £16.99
List Price: £124.95
- Bmx Bikes R UK
- GT Bicycles
- Kool Stop
- Lizard Skins
- ODI Troy Lee
- Pedal Pals
- Pro Tec
- Se Bikes
- Sport DirectTM
- Tribe BMX
- Wheels 2 Ride
- Bumper Sparkle 14″ Bike
- Raleigh Camo Girls BMX Bike – Pink/Grey, 10 inch
- BBB BMX Inner Tube BTI-21
- Diamondback Overdrive Front Suspension, Front Disc Brake 21 Speed Alloy Mountain Bike., 18 Inch Frame
- Used Triathlon Bikes – Why Buy Second Hand?
- Scorpion Plague BMX Bike
- Redemption BMX Green 20″ Skyway Mag Wheel Bike with 360 GYRO 2011 Model
- Apex BMX Helmet – Matt Black 58-61cm
- DiamondBack X-Treme Cycling Gloves – Large
- Cuda Blox Lightweight Alloy Blue Boys 16″ Bike
- Viking Giro D’Italia 14 Speed Gents 53cm Road Race Bike. 2011 Version.
- Haro 500.2 BMX Bikes 2011 Series 20.5″ TT Black
- Bumper Combat 12″ Boys Bike
- Apollo Kinx Pink Girls BMX Bike – 18″
- SE Wildman Unisex Bike – Grey, 20 inch